Manny Pacquiao fight against Adrien Broner formally announced

Manny Pacquiao fight against Adrien Broner formally announced


Perhaps Moni Pacquiao, perhaps from the perspective and mind of the American audience, does not want to show this work till now and Adrian Branner aims to revive his career against his legend.

Pacquiao and Broner's central stories can not face each other for the camera, they meet at a press conference to announce their war on New York's press conference on Monday.

For the first time in two years in the United States, Pacquiao, Al-Haimon's Premier Boxing Championships, for the first time to sign up with the Advisor, in January, he won the second world title in his four title titles against Bronar. Categories. The main event of the 19th MGM Grande Showtime PPV Card (9 pm ET)


"I just want to prove that I'm in boxing. Manny Pacquiao is still in boxing, and my journey is going on in my career and boxing." "I want to give a good show on January 19. I know that my opponent is fast and good, we have to work hard and work hard for this war so that people will be happy on January 19.


"I chose Adren Broner because I believe we can fight well and entertain fans >>> She is a good boxer >>> We can not evaluate her >>> Everyone knows Adren Bronar is a good, experienced boxer >>> "

Broner, who pledged his top flight effort in the last two fierce battles, 0-1-1. >>>

"There are many people who wanted this war, and God blessed me for it, and I guess he chose only one," Broner said, ">> What can I say about Pekuyo? That future is the Fame >>> He Some great things >>> I got something to think about >>> She is great >>> This is going to be a hell of fire >>> F --- >>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A senator from the Philippines, paquiao USA >>> S >>> Posted in. The two fights were the main reason for the war.

"In the last two years, IRS with Manny is an ongoing payment plan has been, and like a war, I think that IRS are very happy because his taxes, which should be able to handle", Shane gibasasa Pacquiao's MP Promotions and Pacquiao Confidant, ESPN> >> said

After the Vargas War, Pakwea was defeated in the war in July of 2017, but defeated Jeff Horne in the city of Brisbane, Australia, by a widely controversial decision. >> A year later, pyakuiyao (6072, 39 keoesa) >>> On December 40, 17, returned in July, and in the seventh round by defeating Lukas myathisasake - pyakuiyaora first distinguished from the 009's victory over Miguel kotora his first oyelataraoyeta After winning the title - Winning the second waiter belt of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia >>>



"This is a war that we are trying to do for years ..." said JP Ramos, chief of the campaign. He said, the fight was not difficult after joining Pacquiao PBS.

A win over Bronner could lead the world champion Pacquiao, the only eight division of boxing for recovering with Hackneynn's most famous client Floyd Mayaidar, who expelled Pacquiao for the 2015 World War II World title in Blockbuster, which created more battle record records. Revenue records of $ 600 million and every battle game are scattered, most of which are pay-per-opinion and live gate >>>



"When we meet in Japan, we talk and he says he wants to get me out of the fight to fight," said Pacooo, "if he comes out of retirement, then we will look after this war, but we will be less evaluated Can not Adrien Bronar >>> I will go through this fight before discussing Floyd Mayweather >>> "

Bronara myayathara and the abuse of discussion pyakuiyaora met a sikyuyale >>> "He does not fight with Floyd >>> >>> He is fighting with me, I'm going to kill your mother worried about Floyd ----- f- Well, OK? He's Already killed you, brother, "Bruner said to Pekuyuo >>>

Although Sanninati's Bronar (23-3-1, 24 KOS), 29, was a popular draw, he came to the conquering of the need for a win >>> He lost a clear decision to McKinsey in July of 2016, then on 21st April with Vargas Share Dream >>>

Junior Lightweight, lightweight, junior welterweight and welterweight world champions won the bronzer, what can Jackie Pacquiao do for her >>>

He said, "I have won, I have started legend at night," he said, "I got a whole hood with me as he has the whole Philippines >>> What I did in this game is incredible >>> I'm talking --- and the game , But I know John will come >>> 19 I have to be at the top --- though I have come here - >> him up >>> >> real >>

"I feel like a left to try to fight for a sandwich, I swear to God >>>"


Brunner, who could never stop his three defeats, said, "He hurled it three times," Branner said, "We know he can go to sleep >>> he does not need Nyquil for that >>> We know he can go to sleep , And I got the ability to do it >>> "

Shotayem Espinoza, who is the head of Shotime Sports, said, "Bronar is a survivor.

"At this point, peculiar people have supported Pacquiao, and it is worth understanding because he is sure

No comments

Powered by Blogger.